This combo contains one Fall Feels Palette and one medium Sketchbook.
Autumn brings colors of change, mystery, comfort and new beginnings. We bring these same hues to your palette in our Fall Feels palette. We have eight colors in this range, including two brand new colors added to our range!
1. Turmeric Yellow Ochre - A staple in almost all artists' palettes, it is a warm, earthy, golden yellow with a large tonal range. Pigment - PY42 LF - I, Opaque to transparent, non-granulating, non-staining
2. Hobbes- The first Orange in our line, it's named after one of my favourite fictional characters, Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes. It's the perfect orange that mixes rich, earthy greens with Syahi Prussian Blue. Pigment - PY83, PR112 LF - I, Semi-opaque, non-granulating, medium staining
3. Chinar Red - A warm, Venetian Red named after the flaming red Chinar trees of Kashmir. It is the perfect color for pink flesh tones. It has a large tonal range. Pigment - PR101 LF - I, Opaque to transparent, medium granulating, non-staining
4. Acorn Glint - An intense red-brown mica paint, it is named after the shiny glint on autumn acorns. Moderately shimmering. LF - I, Non-staining
5. Syahi Prussian Blue - "Syahi" means Ink in Hindi and this famous inky blue earns a permanent place in any palette. It is a stunning, deep cool blue with high tinting strength. Pigment - PB27 LF- I, Transparent, non-granulating, staining
6.Maple- This color is reminiscent of the rich Burgundy color of maple leaves in fall. The granulation is just like the brown spot on maple leaves. Pigment - PR122, PBr7 LF - I , Semi-opaque, granulating, staining
7.Lamp black - Opaque and warm, this velvety black when mixed in moderation with high chroma colors can add depth to transparent color mixes. Pigment - PBk6 LF - I , opaque, non-granulating, non-staining
8. Copper- A classic pearlescent color, the name says it all. LF - I, Non-staining
Each pan is magnetised. The paints come in their individual portable tin boxes. All tin boxes in our shop are shipped in upcycled, colorful cotton bags, which you can reuse in any manner you wish. Since the bags are upcycled, we can't promise everybody the same kind of bag.
It is natural for some paints to have cracked surfaces by their nature. However, we assure you, the cracks don't affect the performance of the paints.
• DIMENSIONS - 8.5" x 6.75"
• Paperback cover with a deckled and hand-torn edges
• 22 pages (44 sides)
• Paper - 100% cotton, Indian handmade paper, cold press, 220gsm, Rough
• Cloth cover - Upcycled, high-quality Indian fabric
Our sketchbooksare hand stitched, paperback and cloth bound suitable for watercolors and other water-based mediums.
Sketchbooks are saddle-stitched so that they can open flat for easy use. The papers have deckled edge and hand-torn edges to maintain a rustic look. This size is perfect for those of who love painting big.
Each sketchbookcomes packed in a free cotton bag which can be used to carry other art supplies too.