The combo contains the Shimmers Set 1 and 12 sheet black paper stacks.
SHIMMERS SET 1 WATERCOLOR PALETTE
This set of scintillating handmade watercolors adds a touch of royal glimmer to your artwork. Perfect for watercolors, calligraphy and other decorative crafts. This set contains nine magical colors with dynamic properties -
1. Sunspear - the most beautiful gold mica color inspired by the stunning gold details in Rajasthani miniature paintings. Add a royal touch to your artworks with this.
2. Dewdrop - a muted silver glimmer, leans towards a bluish silver look. The particle size is larger, perfect for adding a subtle shimmer to other base colors.
3. Acorn Glint - An intense red-brown mica paint, it is named after the shiny glint on autumn acorns.
4. Seaglass - Reminiscent of the ocean treasures, this duochrome pigment shows both blue and green.
5. Rose doré - One of my favourite duochrome pigment that dances between a subtle gold and a shimmery classy rose, depending on how you hold it to light on white paper. On black, it reveals its rose side.
6. Gilded leaf - A duochrome pigment flitting between a subtle green and gold on white paper. It looks a solid gold on black surfaces.
7. Papillon - Reminiscent of the iridescent wings of butterflies, this duochrome pigments shows both pink and blue.
8. Haku - a special interference paint named after my sweet kitten, Haku. Adds a shimmery blue glint to any colored surface, like the blue of beetle wings.
9. Satsuki - a special interference paint named after my sweet kitten, Satsuki, Haku's sister. Adds a shimmery pink magic to any colored surface
All these paints are non-toxic and have excellent UV stability.
The set comes with a free matte black tin box. Each pan is magnetised to ensure it doesn't move inside the box.
Perfect for watercolors, calligraphy, wedding suite printing, gouache, metallic watercolors and acrylics.
• DIMENSIONS - 8" x 6"
• Paper Color - Matt Black
• Paper - 100% cotton, Indian handmade paper, cold press, Rough texture
The papers have deckled edge/hand torn edges to maintain a rustic look. Please note that since these are handmade papers, you won't find perfect, parallel, straight edges. But then again, that is the beauty of artisanal papers.