This palette is inspired by the pastel skies I see from my studio as I sip my evening cup of tea and has eight colors in it.
1. Evening Glow - A warm, glowing pastel akin to Naples Yellow. Pigment - PY42, PW6 LF - I , Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, non-staining
2. Sunset Peach - A warm salmon color perfect for the peachy warmth in sunset skies. Pigment - PR112, PY42, PW6 LF - II, Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, semi-staining
3. Velvet Sky - A beautifully soft lavender-blue for that leftover, soft blue you see when the sun has already set. I can't quite describe the loveliness of this color; it is my favourite shade from this set. Pigment - PB29, PW6 LF - I , Opaque to translucent, lightly-granulating, non-staining
4. Dust Mauve - A pale purple color with a lovely warmth to it. Pigment - PR112, PB15, PW6 LF - II , Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, medium-staining
5. Cloud Purple - A muted pastel purple that speaks of sunset cloud shadows. Pigment - PV23, PR112, PW6 LF - I , Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, non-staining
6. Ocean Teal - Ah one of my favourite colors! A deep, ocean turquoise that leans on the greener side that looks like bejeweled ocean or deep lake waters. Pigment - PB15, PG7, PW6 LF - I , Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, semi-staining
7. Valentine - The name says it all. It' the perfect pastel pink of Valentine! Pigment - PV19, PW6 LF - I , Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, non-staining
8. Sky Blue - The color of a warm, sunny sky! Pigment - PB15, PW6 LF - I , Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, semi-staining
Note - Please allow us two weeks to make the paints and one week to ship.
It is natural for some paints to have cracked surfaces by their nature. However, we assure you, the cracks don't affect the performance of the paints.
Each pan is magnetised. The paints come in their individual portable tin boxes. All tin boxes in our shop are shipped in upcycled, colorful cotton bags, which you can reuse in any manner you wish.