The combo contains The Northern Lights Palette and one Medium watercolor journal.
THE NORTHERN LIGHTS PALETTE
A palette to capture the capricious dancing night in the night sky - Aurora Borealis.
Ready to meet the colors?
1. Lemon Yellow- The perfect cool yellow offering a lot of control, use this gorgeous yellow to mix bright, tropical greens Pigment - PY3 Semi-transparent, non-granulating, low staining LightfastnesS - II (Our tests are going on on this pigment, until we update with the correct LF rating, we suggest you use this color carefully)
2. Quin Gulaal (Quinacridone Rose) - Gulaal is a beautiful warm rose color in Indian culture. Our Quinacridone Rose is the perfect rose color with just the right amount of warmth in it. It's a highly important mixing cool red in many artist's palettes. Pigment - PV19 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
3. Deodar Green - Named after the towering Deodar trees of the Himalayas, this cool green is an absolutely essential mixing color. It'll give you beautiful sap greens with warm yellows, neutrals with warm reds and jewel tone purples with cool reds. Pigment - PG7 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
4. New Leaf - The color of new birth, this is a glowing yellow-green color of new leaves budding into life. Pigment - PY3, PG7 Semi-opaque,non-granulating, medium staining Lightfastness - II
5. Indus Blue - This blue is a stunning, deep-valued, transparent mid-blue which leans towards a warmer side. It has high tinting strength and is highly staining. Pigment - PB 15:0 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
6. Phthalo Turquoise - A stunning, deep-valued, transparent turquoise which leans towards a cooler side. It has high tinting strength and is highly staining. Paint magical seascapes with this. Pigment - PB 15, PG7 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
7. Trupti's Grey - Named after our founder's favourite grey, it is our home-blend of perfectly balanced pigments to give a deep grey with blue undertones. It's the perfect color for monochrome works because of it's extraordinary tinting strength. Pigment - PB 15, PV19, PBk6 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
8. Trupti's Indigo - A signature blend by our Founder, this deep, inky yet vibrant blue is the perfect night sky color. It is also a great neutral on your palette. Use it by itself in its pure glory or use it to darken your color mixes. Pigment - PB 15:0, PV19, PBk6 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
• DIMENSIONS - 8.5" x 6.75"
• Paperback cover with deckled and hand-torn edges
• 22 pages (44 sides)
• Paper - 100% cotton, Indian handmade paper, cold press, 220gsm, Rough
• Cloth cover - Upcycled, high-quality Indian fabric
Our sketchbooks are hand stitched, paperback and cloth bound suitable for watercolors and other water-based mediums.
Sketchbooks are saddle-stitched so that they can open flat for easy use. The papers have deckled edge and hand-torn edges to maintain a rustic look. This size fits perfectly in small purses, tote bags or backpacks for the traveling artist.