Autumn brings colors of change, mystery, comfort and new beginnings. We bring these same hues to your palette in our new Fall Feels 2.0 palette. We have eight colors in this range, including two brand new colors added to our range!
Please allow us two weeks to prepare and ship your pre-orders.
1. Turmeric Yellow Ochre - A staple in almost all artists' palettes, it is a warm, earthy, golden yellow with a large tonal range. Pigment - PY42 LF - I, Opaque to transparent, non-granulating, non-staining
2. Hobbes- The first Orange in our line, it's named after one of my favourite fictional characters, Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes. It's the perfect orange that mixes rich, earthy greens with Syahi Prussian Blue. Pigment - PY65, PR112 LF - I, Semi-opaque, non-granulating, medium staining
3. Chinar Red - A warm, Venetian Red named after the flaming red Chinar trees of Kashmir. It is the perfect color for pink flesh tones. It has a large tonal range. Pigment - PR101 LF - I, Opaque to transparent, medium granulating, non-staining
4. Acorn Glint - An intense red-brown mica paint, it is named after the shiny glint on autumn acorns. Moderately shimmering. LF - I, Non-staining
5. Syahi Prussian Blue - "Syahi" means Ink in Hindi and this famous inky blue earns a permanent place in any palette. It is a stunning, deep cool blue with high tinting strength. Pigment - PB27 LF- II, Transparent, non-granulating, staining
6. Bordeaux- A deep, granulating red that leans towards an earthy purple. It's a unique color that is the true color of the Bordeaux wine. Pigment - *info not available* LF - II , Semi-opaque, granulating, medium staining
7. Nero Roma - A rich, Roman Black Earth which is a great neutral compared to other synthetic blacks. Use on it's own for shadows or mix with other colors to darken them without affecting their vibrancy. Pigment - PBk11 Natural LF - I , Semi-opaque, granulating, non-staining
8. Copper- A classic pearlescent color, the name says it all. LF - I, Non-staining
For an extra $5, you have the option of buying our 100% cotton, 150gsm paper embedded with marigold petals which will go great with this palette.
Each pan is magnetised. The paints come in their individual portable tin boxes. All tin boxes in our shop are shipped in upcycled, colorful cotton bags, which you can reuse in any manner you wish. Since the bags are upcycled, we can't promise everybody the same kind of bag.
It is natural for some paints to have cracked surfaces by their nature. However, we assure you, the cracks don't affect the performance of the paints.