A stunning compilation of all the blues we have to offer, this set is a treat for sure. Meet all the soothing blues which have distinct personalities of their own.
Ready to meet the colours?
1. Butterfly Pea Ultramarine - A staple in almost all artists' palettes, our Ultramarine blue leans towards a cooler side. It has a large tonal range. Pigment - PB29 Semi-transparent, slight granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - 8 = Very Lightfast
2.Cobalt Blue - A soft, powdery, non-staining blue that is immensely useful as a mixing color. A blue that speaks of spring skies, it is an essential blue on many artists' palette. Pigment - PB29 Semi-transparent, non-staining, lightly granulating Lightfastness - 8 = Very Lightfast
3. Cerulean Sky - A soft, greenish-blue that has the most delightful granulation! Use it in your skies to get a lovely texture that amplifies the mood in your paintings.
4.Cobalt Turquoise - An extraordinarily beautiful teal color with stunning graluation, that is reminiscent of the patina on a copper plate. This color is a must-have for sunny alpine lakes, mediterranean seas or colorful coral reefs. Pigment - PB50 Semi-transparent, non-staining, granulating Lightfastness - 8 = Very Lightfast
5. Ercolano Blue - An unusual pigment in bright sky blue, this astonishing color creates the clearest skies, lakes, and oceans. This is a color that is not usually offered by handmade paintmakers but I found this shade irresistibly beautiful. Semi-transparent, non-staining, slightly granulating Lightfastness - 7 = Lightfast
6.Indigo Fera - Made with natural pigment extracted from Indigo plants from India, this is a timeless neutral. Pigment - NB1 Semi-transparent, staining, non-granulating Lightfastness - 7 = Lightfast
7. Syahi Prussian Blue - "Syahi" means Ink in Hindi and this famous inky blue earns a permanent place in any palette. It is a stunning, deep cool blue with high tinting strength. Pigment - PB297 Transparent, non-granulating, staining. Lightfastness - 7 = Lightfast
8. Blue Pine Blue (Phthalo blue GS) - This blue is a stunning, deep-valued, transparent green-blue which leans towards a cooler side. It has high tinting strength and is highly staining. Mix a wide variety of fresh purples and intense greens with this color.
9. Sky Blue - The color of a warm, sunny sky! Pigment - PB15, PW6 Opaque to translucent, non-granulating, semi-staining Lightfastness - 8 = Very Lightfast
10. Indus Blue (Phthalo blue RS) - This blue is a stunning, deep-valued, transparent mid-blue which leans towards a warmer side. It has high tinting strength and is highly staining. Pigment - PB 15:0 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - 8 = Very Lightfast
11. Old Jeans - A warm, neutral, gently granulating blue that reminds you of your favourite pair of blue jeans. Pigment - PB29, PBr7 Semi-transparent, non-staining, lightly granulating Lightfastness - 8 = Very Lightfast
12. Trupti's Indigo - A signature blend by our Founder, this deep, inky yet vibrant blue is the perfect night sky color. It is also a great neutral on your palette. Use it by itself in its pure glory or use it to darken your color mixes.
It is natural for some paints to have cracked surfaces by their nature. However, we assure you, the cracks don't affect the performance of the paints.
Each pan is magnetised. The paints come in their individual portable tin boxes. All tin boxes in our shop are shipped in upcycled, colorful cotton bags, which you can reuse in any manner you wish. Since the bags are upcycled, we can't promise everybody the same kind of bag.