11 shades of stunning neutrals each with its own magical behaviour. These are for that moody vibe lover in you.
Ready to meet the colors?
1. Warm Greige - A perfect combination of grey and beige, this greige is reminiscent of dried pampass grass, dried fern and otherwise dessicated flowers from your past. Pigment - PY42, PBK7, PW6 Lightfast, non-granulating, opaque-to-transparent
2. Storm Blue - A heavily granulating moody blue that makes for dramatic skies. Pigment - PB29, PR101 Semi transparent, granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - I
3. Eggplant Purple - A deep glowing purple make with two unusual pigments. Use this as a neutral for your shadows or to paint monochrome masterpieces. Pigment - PV19, PG7 Transparent LF-I
4. Trupti's Indigo - A signature blend by our Founder, this deep, inky yet vibrant blue is the perfect night sky color. It is also a great neutral on your palette. Use it by itself in its pure glory or use it to darken your color mixes. Pigment - PB 15:0, PV19, PBk6 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
5. Old Jeans - A warm, neutral, gently granulating blue that reminds you of your favourite pair of blue jeans. Pigment - PB29, PBr7 LF-I, semi-transparent, non-staining, lightly granulating
6. Roycroft Bronze - An purely synchronistic match withe famed shade from Sherwin-Williams, this deep, dark brownish-green almost tends towards black in mass tones, and a lovely deep olive in transparent layers. Perfect to add unusual foliage in your florals and landscapes Pigment - PY43, PBK6, PW6 LF 1, non-granulating, opaque-to-transparent
7. Slate Grey - A beautiful cool pastel grey, mix it with Rose Kiss to get the loveliest mauve shade. Try it! Pigment - PBk 11, PW6 Opaque to transparent, non-staining Lightfastness - I
8. Ash Grey - A deep yet warm ashen gray that granulates beautifully, where the blue floats and speckles of terracotta settle down. It's the perfect warm neutral for your palette. Pigment - PB15:0, PR101 Transparent, LF-I, granulating
9. Trupti's Grey - Named after our founder's favourite grey, it is our home-blend of perfectly balanced pigments to give a deep grey with blue undertones. It's the perfect color for monochrome works because of it's extraordinary tinting strength. Pigment - PB 15, PV19, PBk6 Transparent, non-granulating, staining Lightfastness - I
10. Trupti's Grey II - This greenish-tinted grey is rather difficult to describe. Made with two unusual pigments, it gives a rich neutral with breathtaking visual effects. The shade changes in color from wet to dry, making it shifting color. The pink and green hues separate to create astonishing effects on the paper, although this is not granulation. It's an entirely unique color that isn't available anywhere. Pigment - PV19, PG7 LF-I, transparent, non-granulating
11. Living Shadow - A classic neutral made with mixing Ultramarine Blue and Burnt Sienna, I named it Living Shadow because it comes alive on paper with high granulation. It is a warm grey with ultramarine blue granulating heavily, which makes it simultaneously warm and cool. A must-have on a landscape artist's palette. Pigment - PB29, PBr7 LF-I, transparent, granulating
Each pan is magnetised. The paints come in their individual portable tin boxes. All tin boxes in our shop are shipped in upcycled, colorful cotton bags, which you can reuse in any manner you wish. Since the bags are upcycled, we can't promise everybody the same kind of bag.
It is natural for some paints to have cracked surfaces by their nature. However, we assure you, the cracks don't affect the performance of the paints.