Get this complete set of scintillating handmade shimmer watercolors to add a touch of royal glimmer to your artwork. Perfect for watercolors, calligraphy and other decorative crafts. This set contains eighteen magical colors with dynamic properties:
1. Holly Red- A fiery red reminiscent of the glint of holly berries.
2. Hibiscus - a beautiful deep pink shimmer, like a lovely eyeshadow.
3. Seaglass - Reminiscent of the ocean treasures, this duochrome pigment shows both blue and green.
4. Atlantis - One of my favourite duochrome pigment flitting between a brilliant turquoise on white paper and gold on colored surfaces.
5. Shadow Blue - a beautiful duochrome that dances between a subtle shadow color on white paper and an electric blue on colored surfaces.
6. Copper - A classic pearlescent color.
7. Jiji - Named after our sweet black cat, Jiji, this glimmering dark grey color is so beautiful!
8. Orchid Glow - a special interference paint reminding us of the gorgeous purple orchids.
9. Mistletoe - a stunning interference paint to add magic to your illustrations.
10.Sunspear- the most beautiful gold mica color inspired by the stunning gold details in Rajasthani miniature paintings. Add a royal touch to your artworks with this.
11.Dewdrop- a muted silver glimmer, leans towards a bluish silver look. The particle size is larger, perfect for adding a subtle shimmer to other base colors.
12.Acorn Glint- An intense red-brown mica paint, it is named after the shiny glint on autumn acorns.
13.Stardust- touch this and it literally feels like touching stardust. The particle size is big and you get a gorgeous silvery shimmer of a snowy night. Add it to a base paint and watch the magic.
14.Rose doré- One of my favourite duochrome pigment that dances between a subtle gold and a shimmery classy rose, depending on how you hold it to light on white paper. On black, it reveals its rose side.
15.Gilded leaf- A duochrome pigment flitting between a subtle green and gold on white paper. It looks a solid gold on black surfaces.
16.Papillon- Reminiscent of the iridescent wings of butterflies, this duochrome pigments shows both pink and blue.
17.Haku- a special interference paint named after my sweet kitten, Haku. Adds a shimmery blue glint to any colored surface, like the blue of beetle wings.
18.Satsuki- a special interference paint named after my sweet kitten, Satsuki, Haku's sister. Adds a shimmery pink magic to any colored surface.
All these colors are non-toxic and have excellent UV stability.
You can choose to buy this with our popular matte black cotton handmade paper which will work perfectly with these metalics. The pack of paper will contain 6" x 8" (4 sheets), 4" x 6" (4 sheets) and 3" x 4" (4 sheets).
The set comes with a free matte black tin box. Each pan is magnetised to ensure it doesn't move inside the box.