This palette includes five half pans of beautifully granulating colors sourced from Germany and Holland. It is inspired by the warm and cosy colors of vintage rose patterns.
1. Madder Kiss - A soft, delicate rose color with slight granulation, this color mixes with a warm yellow to make gorgeous peachy tones. Pigment - *info not available* Semi transparent, granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - II
2. Mauve Silk - A beautiful, silky purplish mauve with blue granulation. Pigment - PB29 + Madder Kiss pigment Semi transparent, granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - II
3. Iris Petal (Manganese Iris) - A warm violet with an assertive granulation. Perfect for landscape washes as well as botanicals! Pigment - PV16 Semi transparent, granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - I
4. Green Bosch - Extraordinarily granulating, minty deep green, this green has a gentle hue, yet granulates into a strong texture. Pigment - PG74, PW18 Semi transparent, granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - I
5. Cyprus Burnt Umber - A cool, granulating rich brown made of mineral earth pigment from Italy. Pigment - PBr7 Semi transparent, granulating, non-staining Lightfastness - I
PLEASE NOTE - Because of COVID-19 crisis, our postal services are closed till April 15th, 2020 until further update from Govt. of India. Please expect delivery delays with this product. Keep a watch on our Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bluepinearts/) to keep track of all updates.
Each pan is magnetised. The paints come in their individual portable tin boxes. All tin boxes in our shop are shipped in upcycled, colorful cotton bags, which you can reuse in any manner you wish. Since the bags are upcycled, we can't promise everybody the same kind of bag.
It is natural for some paints to have cracked surfaces by their nature. However, we assure you, the cracks don't affect the performance of the paints.